Wednesday, December 24, 2008

my first blog

Well, here goes. My first blog. It's Christmas eve day and I'm carving out a little computer time. Watching my little goats outside in the snow. Sunny at the moment, but we're in for more snow, I hear. I had to feed my horses in their stalls because the wind was so strong.

I'm going to head out to my quilting studio soon to work on some new classes for our quiltshop. I taught quilting for so many years in Montana, and now I'm excited to start up again. Hmmm. Where to start. I've been out of it for several years, so I need to get up to speed on all the latest trends.

I miss the camaraderie of the quilting community. I don't know anyone out here that quilts. I'm hoping that by blogging I'll start a conversation with like-minded artists and get re-inspired. So, I'll sign off now and see how this looks. Still so much to learn...
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. You really provided great information to us. This is really helpful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete